Key Account Manager (English – French)Bachelor or Master's Degree _ 40 hours
Tasks & Responsibilities
Job purpose / Main objectives
Has an extended responsibility and can operate in relatively complex situations to provide full product, processes and services to the assigned customer contract. Responsible for the daily operations, all info & communication & continuous improvements to ensure service performance within established procedures, timing, quality & cost standards.
Main tasks and Responsibilities
Operates internally and externally as a specialized contact person for the assigned customer contract
- Responsible for providing services to large and/or key customers.
- Ensures that all necessary service related info is available and that workflows run in line with required service levels. Regular follow up & updating procedures.
- Ensures that all calls are dealt with effectively.
- Ensures that any service-affecting issues are promptly addressed.
- Close follow up of breakdowns.
- Manages the problem resolution process for customer contract related problems, taking decisions, involving colleagues and communicating within the organization.
- Implementation of Support central workflow processes and requests; invoicing process.
- Support the training & coaching operators in cooperation with the quality supervisor.
- Escalation point for customer (e.g.Roadside, Carrier) operators with questions or issues
- Handle a number of cases to stay in touch with new updates of the software and test its functionality
- Provide information concerning knowledge status of agents for the evaluation purposes to Quality supervisor, team leaders an Operations Manager.
Info, communication & reporting
- Monitor ongoing and closed cases for quality and correct handling (listen to calls, check vendor selection, check for missing info, etc)
- Try to interpret and report back on trends with regards to specific breakdown locations, parts or specific units
- Daily contact and update of country responsibles, customer contacts & providers.
- Escalate/inform the customer (e.g. Regional Ops Manager, Roadside country manager, Carrier ) of possible issues which occur(ed)
- Organize monthly conference calls to discuss contract customer’s complaints, vendor network, new possibilities, operational issues, etc
- Report to CEO, mngt & contact person customer on KPI’s and/or SLA’s
- Support operators inter platform; control & coaching of operators including monitoring performance, productivity, feedback,..
Service and workflow improvement
- Provide feedback for the customer organization with areas for improvement or enhancement.
- Receive feedback from the customer in order to change/adapt/improve our system to fulfil the requirements of every specific contract customer.
- Request IT/Software changes if it serves its purpose for customer or operators. Testing new procedures and programs, evaluating current process and discuss possible changes with customer.
- Define, propose, support continuous improvement projects.
- Languages: French + English
- Customers/ contracts: Assigned key customer contact
- Region : Europe
- Goals / Objectives : SPOC for specific contract; gatekeeper on operational side to ensure service performance within established procedures, timing, quality & cost standards.
Knowledge and experience:
- Has awareness of the organization’s services, and a thorough knowledge of the computer systems used to record information and respond to queries.
- Being a breakdown Wikipedia of knowledge about the customer contract
- Minimum technical knowledge
- IT applications: Office, EBTS software & app,
- Can communicate fluently (spoken & written) in English and French.
- Requires technical profiency and troubleshooting ability
- Analytical skills to understand the request or issues and take appropriate action
- Effective communication, convincing, influencing
- Minimum of people management skills
- Planner & organiser
- Able to work independantly
- Flexible & stress resistant
- Strong customer service & problem solver attitude; trouble shooter
- Be able to work in a multicultural environment
- Motivating salary;
- Modern working environment;
- Integration into a dynamic international organization;
- Working hours: 08.30-17.00, Monday-Friday working week.