Platform operator German-English (Day)Higher secondary – Bachelor _ 40 hours
Tasks & Responsibilities
Job purpose / Main objectives
Frequent direct telephone contact to resolve the incoming breakdowns quickly and efficiently through telephone support.
Monday – Friday: rotating shifts
Main tasks and Responsibilities
- Incoming phone calls, e-mails and faxes treating and dispatching:
- Accepting phone calls and responding to the customer’s inquiries and internal and external intervening parties in accordance with predetermined procedures.
- Collecting additional information.
- Check the data for accuracy and completeness.
- Reception & Services; provide technical support; search workshop.
- Keep the customer and all involves updated.
- Complaint handling (from customer to contractor; from contractor to EBTS.)
- Ensures the monitoring and control of the agreements with the parties involved:
- Regarding the service
- Regarding complaint handling, etc.
- Regarding the service conditions and agreements
- Responsible for the complete treatment and follow-up of all contract-related issues within the established deadlines:
- Administrative processing of all relevant information (Creating, tracking and closing all breakdown assistance files)
- Enter required information into the system.
- Register performed operations.
- Responsible for the internal and external monitoring of client files.
Knowledge and experience:
- Communicate fluently in languages : French-English
- PC skills: office applications, outlook
- Company-specific IT / telephony system
- Technical knowledge (automotive, tires, …) is an asset
- No specific knowledge and experience required
- Communicate effectively by phone
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Customer- and results-oriented
- Accurate and high work standard
- Multitasking & stress resistant