Student operator German-EnglishHigher secondary – Bachelor _ 32 - 40 hours
Tasks & Responsibilities
Job purpose / Main objectives
Follow up and close down breakdown files quickly and efficiently. Means of communication are mainly telephone, e-mail and tasks.
Main tasks and Responsibilities
Responsible for the complete handling and follow-up of all contract-related files:
- Administrative processing of all relevant information, follow-up and closing of breakdown assistance files via workshop or driver.
- Enter all required information in the system.
- Registering performed actions.
- Responsible for the internal and external follow-up of customer files
- Language knowledge: preferably 2 languages (German – English)
- Clients: direct contact via outgoing calls
- Region: active throughout the whole of Europe (exceptions are possible)
- Contracts: respectively related to tyres, technical, refrigerators
- Targets / Objectives: quality- and service-oriented dispatching, problem-solving; optimal service through effective communication
Knowledge and experience:
- Able to communicate fluently in preferably 2 languages (German – English)
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office applications, Outlook
- Office related IT/telephone system
- Technical knowledge (automotive, tyres,…) is an asset
- No specific prior knowledge or experience required
- Able to communicate effectively over the phone
- Problem analysis and problem solver
- Customer-focused and result-oriented
- Accurate and high working standard
- Multitasking and immune to stress
- Team player
Organisation and contacts:
- Reports to the Teamleader
- Cooperation with: operators of all platforms
- External contacts with: drivers, customers, planners, workshops and other assistance platform